We are based in Southwest Ohio. Service from Wm. E. Fagaly’s is reliable, local, and always convenient.. Fagaly’s has a trained team of friendly customer service associates available to consult on all of your fuel needs. Our home heating division provides the safest, most efficient means to heat a home. With our automatic fill programs, you will never go without heat.
Benefits of Using Heating Oil
- Oil heat is the safest, most efficient means to heat a home or business
- Fuel oil is a very stable, combustible, non-explosive product. Heating oil is non-explosive, in fact it will not even burn in a liquid state.
- Efficient – The efficiency is a result of the high BTU content found in a gallon of oil, this is also what make the heat warm. Heating Oil contains 138,690 BTUs per gallon, versus an equal measure of natural gas. Natural Gas has 100,000 BTUs per therm. It takes 1.4 therms to equal heat content of one gallon of heating oil. Propane has 91,500 BTUs per gallon; 1.52 gallons equals the heat of one gallon of heating oil. Electric has 3,413 BTUs per kilowatt hour (kwh); 40.6 kwh equals the heat content of a gallon of heating oil. Oil heat is the efficiency leader. This also means you are warmer. Oil heat flame burns 300 degrees hotter than natural gas, heating your home and water faster than any other heating source ever could.
- Modern oil heat systems are among the cleanest of combustion devices. The efficiency of new oil burners means that oil heat produces near zero levels of smoke and combustion discharge. Unlike the 70’s Oil heat today is much cleaner no soot, dirt, or odor.
- Today’s homeowners are aware of the importance of environmental protection. Oil heat is as enviormentally friendly. It’s the best for our planet as well. It is non-toxic, contains no carcinogens (cancer-causing agents), and is biodegradable
For inquiries about home heating services, please contact our customer service team (513) 353-2150. Minimum delivery of Heating Oil is 140 gallons.
You can download our application for service-you should be able to click this to the attached customer information/application for service
Offered to our senior citizens a five ($.05) cent discount per gallon of heating fuel, sixty years of age and older.
Credit Card, COD, and Check
* There is a $3.00 credit card fee in person or $10.00 fee over the phone.
Credit accounts – This is designed for the individual or commercial customer that need thirty (30) days from the date of purchase to cover the cost or the customer that is not home at the time of delivery. You will be invoiced.
*Application can be mailed to POB 306 Miamitown, OH 45041 or faxed to 513-353-3603