The 8’ BudFlow® Cattle Tub uses low-stress handling techniques, utilizing the cattle’s natural behavior to create efficient flow. By using cattle psychology to the advantage of the handler, you can minimize animal stress by using their natural instinct to turn back to where they entered. Without question, the Budflow® Cattle Tub is the world’s most innovative way to work your cattle.
Alternatively, the BudFlow® System is available as an addition to the Portable Q-Catch 86 Series and Portable Alley & Tub, allowing you to upgrade your portable handling system to include the full BudFlow® Tub.
– Comes in 8’, 10’, and 12’ radius
– 3E System uses natural cattle behavior and light to create flow
– Crowd gate is designed to ensure operator safety and can be used to direct animals in the right direction if necessary
– Low-sheeted panels enhance flow by drawing cattle to the light leading into the right direction
– 14-gauge steel sheeting
– Crowd gate lock prevents animals from pushing the gate back
– Panels are bolted tightly together for more stability and to eliminate rattling
– Rubber bushing on the crowd gate lock dampens noise
Please call for pricing.