- A medicated starter formulated for dairy calves from birth to 12 weeks of age (300 pounds bodyweight) for the control of coccidiosis acused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii.
- With CLARIFLY Fly Control. This product contains 9.1 g per ton Diflubenzuron, an insect growth regulator, which prevents the development of house, stable, face and horn flies in the manure of treated calves.
The safety of Lasalocid for use in unapproved species has not been established.
- Feed 320CEL90 beginning at day 3 to replacement calves at the rate of 1.0 lb. per 100 lbs. of bodyweight to provide 1 mg Lasalocid per 2.2 lb. Place fresh feed in front of the calves daily. Provide clean fresh water at all times.
Features and Benefits
- All-vegetable protein sources enhance palatability.
- High protein content allows for enhanced grain.
- Sodium Sesquicarbonate is a rumen buffer that helps maintain rumen pH within a desirable range and allows for normal rumen fermentation and maintenance of rumen health.
- Yeast culture provides “nutrilites” which aid in the proliferation of rumen bacteria and enhance digestion by these rumen bacteria.
- Lignin sulfate enhances the durability of the pellet, which leads to less fines and greater feed consumption.
- Selenium yeast is the most bio-available source of selenium and is the only selenium source that is stored in body tissues.
- Proper selenium status enhances immune function and animal health.