Perfect for pre-trailering and pre-stress situations. The Daily Gold Quick Relief syringe provides your horse with quick relief from digestive issues. Daily Gold binds and removes toxins and buffers acid, helping your horse feel better during times of digestive upset and loose stools.
What does it do?
Daily Gold has a way with digestive issues. Unique molecules attract and bind toxins that cause stomach trouble while its high pH helps buffer acid and make the stomach more alkaline.
What’s in the syringe?
- Redmond brand montmorillonite clay (bentonite) – The natural and unique blend of minerals in Redmond clay works together to encourage healthy digestion. By bringing your horse’s stomach pH levels to a healthy balance, it can help pacify your horse and reduce conditions that lead to stomach issues. Most horses are deficient in minerals, our clay plays an important role in providing more than 60 natural trace minerals that are essential for health. After more than 40 years of providing natural bentonite and mineral sea salt to ranchers for their animals, we have seen many common health benefits, including improved digestion, increased energy, healthier hooves, better hydration, greater endurance, and improved overall vitality. Horses thrive on the minerals Daily Gold provides.
- Purified Water
- Organic peppermint essential oil – Peppermint essential oil has been shown to be beneficial in supporting healthy digestion, and relieving gastrointestinal system comfort. And horses love the taste!
How do I use it?
- Place the tip of the syringe in the corner of your horse’s mouth.
- Raise your horse’s head.
- Move the syringe tip around the tongue.
- Inject the paste.
For small horses you’ll want to use about 35 cc (half a syringe) and for average and large horses you’ll want to use about 70 cc (full syringe).
How many doses do I need?
It depends on the issue. You may do 1 dose per day for 1 or 2 days and then continue with the Daily Gold Stress Relief pouch, or you could do a does every day for a week or two.
When would I use this?
- When your horse has diarrhea
- Extra protection prior to or during stressful situations, such as: trailering, competing, moving, etc.
- A quick way of dosing at the first notice of symptoms associated with a sore stomach or colic
- A way to alleviate ulcer pain by lining the stomach
- If your horse is off his feed, this provides a way to ensure he still gets Daily Gold
- A way to jumpstart the effects of Daily Gold if just starting the program
- Any time you feel extra protection is necessary
- Pre-ride calming so you can have a great ride