A medicated supplement formulated for growing dairy heifers up to 800 lb. to control coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii.
A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating cattle. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
- Hand feed daily to provide 1mg. of Lasalocid per 2.2 lb. of body weight up to a maximum of 360 mg./head/day.
Features and Benefits
- Contains a blend of highly available plant proteins combined with slow-release nitrogen sources to enhance microbial protein production in the rumen and accelerate animal growth.
- Amino acid balanced to provide optimal growth and development.
- Specific strains of both live and cultured yeast proven to increase fiber digestibility.
- Chelated trace minerals for improved bio-availability, absorption and health.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||40.00%|
|(Includes not more than 4.5% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen)|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||2.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||6.00%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF) (Max.)||7.50%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min.)||1.00%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Max.)||1.50%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min.)||0.65%|
|Potassium (K) (Min.)||1.50%|
|Salt (NaCl) (Min.)||0.75%|
|Salt (NaCl) (Max.)||1.25%|
|Selenium (Se) (Min.)||0.7 ppm|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||14,000 IU/lb.|