A mineral supplement for free range deer.
Contains copper. Do not feed to sheep.
- Place licks near secluded, well traveled or bedding locations. Choose spots where the deer will be comfortable, which means they are not readily visible by you or your neighbors. After choosing a location for your mineral lick, dump the bag of Lick Magic over a two foot wide circle. The deer and Mother Nature will do the rest. Every few weeks, refresh the lick by emptying three to five pounds over the lick area. For best results, use year round.
Features and Benefits
- Supplements the vitamins and minerals needed for a balanced diet for your deer herd.
- Increases body weight.
- Increases antler development.
- Increased milk production and fawn vigor.
- Improves opportunities for observing deer.