A complete feed formulated for increased rate of weight gain in pasture cattle (slaughter, stocker, feeder cattle and dairy and beef replacement heifers).
WARNING: A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. CAUTION: The safety of Lasalocid for use in unapproved species has not been established. Do not allow horses or other equines access to feeds containing Lasalocid as ingestion may be fatal. For Type A articles or Type B feeds (cattle and sheep): Mix thoroughly with grain and/ or roughage prior to feeding. Feeding undiluted or mixing errors may result in an excess Lasalocid concentration that could be fatal to cattle and sheep. In addition, inadequate mixing (recirculation or agitation) of liquid Type B feed may result in an excess Lasalocid concentration that could be fatal to cattle and sheep.
- Feed at a rate to provide not less than 60 mg nor more than 300 mg Lasalocid per head per day. Feeding 10 pounds of 5912B per head per day will provide 300 mg Lasalocid. Feed along with good quality forage to weaned and receiving calves. Fresh water, free choice salt and mineral should be available at all times. For additional information, contact your Kalmbach Feeds sales representative.
Features and Benefits
- A perfectly balanced grain and forage combination pellet that delivers optimum nutrition in every bite to weaned and receiving cattle under stress.
- A unique combination of highly palatable fiber sources, grain products and plant protein sources to stimulate rumen microbes and transition cattle to a grain diet.
- Quality ingredients in a pellet form combined with proven flavor additives encourages consumption allowing you to get more energy into your calves when it counts the most.
- Fortified with “stress” levels of vitamins and chelated minerals to boost immune response and minimize health challenges.
- A great product to fill the post-weaning nutrition gap, get calves growing and give them the right start!
- Does not contain animal protein products.