- An oral paste supplement formulated for horses of all ages. Sold in cases of 12 only.
- Newborn Foals: Give 3cc of Advance paste per 100 pounds of bodyweight once a day starting at one week of age. Continue using paste, as directed above, until the foal is consuming recommended amount of Mare Replacer Powder™ or Tribute Foal Foundation™.
- All Horses: Give 3cc of Advance paste per 100 pounds of bodyweight per day during times of stress (evidence of DOD, intestinal stress, illness, transport or antibiotic therapy, etc.)
- Stress can occur:
- at weaning
- after treatment with antibiotics
- during transport or regrouping of horses
- with diarrhea – stress-related or foal-heat
- when recovering from disease or surgery
- when feed is changed abruptly
Features and Benefits
- Provides critical nutrients for foals suffering from nutrition-related developmental orthopedic disease (DOD).
- Supplies nutrients that may be deficient in mare’s milk for faster-growing foals, who have a greater risk for DOD.
- Higher levels of Vitamins A, E, and C – antioxidants shown to support immunity.
- Dried Egg Product has been shown to enhance gut health.
- Provides the direct-fed microbial Encapsulated Enterococcus faecium fermentation product (M74), which:
- -Can help with early establishment of beneficial gut microbes in foals.
- -May aid in the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- -Shown to create a protective barrier against pathogenic microorganisms.
- ENCAPSULATION of M74:
- -Ensures the stability by minimizing losses in feed processing and storage.
- -Decreases degradation in the stomach and targets the delivery of the direct-fed icrobials to the optimum site of action in the intestinal tract.
Lactic Acid Producing Bacteria: 1 Billion CFU Enterococcus faecium M74 Vitamin A (Min.) 4,000 IU/lb. Vitamin D (Min.) 400 IU/lb. Vitamin E (Min.) 200 IU/lb. Ascorbic Acid (Min.) 100 mg/lb. Biotin (Min.) 30 mg/lb. Choline (Min.) 25 mg/lb. Selenium (Min.) 25 mg/lb. Niacin (Min.) 17 mg/lb. Riboflavin (Min.) 15 mg/lb. Pantothenic Acid (Min.) 12 mg/lb. Zinc (Min.) 10 mg/lb. Thiamine (Min.) 9 mg/lb. Copper (Min.) 4 mg/lb. Folic Acid (Min.) 1.5 mg/lb.