- A supplement formulated for growing, performance, and working horses.
Features and Benefits
- For all types and life stages of horses when fed as recommended.
- Low feeding rate: Essential K’s dense nutrient concentration and low calorie pellet makes it a low cost method of supplying the most critical nutrients.
- Optimal balance of essential amino acids for growth and muscle maintenance.
- Essential organic minerals support normal bone and tissue growth and maintenance.
- Optimum levels of antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium reduce damage from aging and exercise. Also boosts immunity.
- With Equi-Ferm XL® microencapsulated active dry yeast; acts as both a pre-and probiotic, increases total diet digestibility and improves overall gut health.
- Fortified with biotin for hoof health.
- Low sugar and starch and low feeding rate reduces negative effects on horses that are hyperactive or special needs horses, such as those with metabolic conditions such as insulin resistance, laminitis, obesity or tying-up issues.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||6.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||6.5%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min.)||2.5%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Max.)||3.5%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min.)||1.5%|
|Methionine + Cystine (Min.)||1.0%|
|Salt (NaCl) (Min.)||1.0%|
|Salt (NaCl) (Max.)||1.5%|
|Copper (Cu) (Min.)||200 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn) (Min.)||400 ppm|
|Selenium (Se) (Min.)||1.5 ppm|
|Potassium (K) (Min.)||1.5%|
|Magnesium (Mg) (Min.)||0.4%|
|Manganese (Mn) (Min.)||240 ppm|
|Iron (Fe) (Min.)||900 ppm|
|Cobalt (Co) (Min.)||4 ppm|
|Iodine (I) (Max.)||4 ppm|
|Thiamine (Min.)||30 mg/lb.|
|Vitamin C (Min.)||80 mg/lb.|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||30,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||2,500 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||500 IU/lb.|
|Biotin (Min.)||2.4 mg/lb.|
|Riboflavin (Min.)||8.5 mg/lb.|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||3.0%|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||0.4%|
|Saccharomyces cervisiae (Min.)||3.5 x 108 CFU/lb.|
|Direct-Fed Microorganisms (Min.)||5.2 x 108 CFU/lb.|
|(Saccharomyces cervisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilus, Bacillus linchenformis, Bacillus coagulans, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, and Bifidobacterium longum) Cellulase (Aspergillus Oryzae) (Min.)||9.6 Enzyme Units|
|Protease (Aspergillus Oryzae) (Min.)||12 Enzyme Units|
|Lipase (Aspergillus Oryzae0 (Min.)||3.6 Enzyme Units|
|Hemicullulase (Aspergillus Niger) (Min.)||10.8 Enzyme Units|
|Phytase (Trichoderma reesei) (Min.)||55 FTU/lb.|
|*An Enzyme Unit is defined as milligrams of substrate liberated/minute/lb. of feed.|
|*A Phytase Unit (FTU) is defined as the quantity of enzyme which liberates one micromole of inorganic phosphate per minute from sodium phytate at 37°C, 5.5 pH.|
|This feed contains a dry source of cellulase that breaks down cellulose, a dry source of protease that hydrolyzes proteins and increases the digestibility of protein in soybean meal based diets, a dry source of lipase that hydrolyzes triglycerides, a dry source of hemicellulase that breaks down hemicellulose, and a dry source of phytase which hydrolyzes phytate and increases the digestibility of phytin-bound phosphorous.|
Click here for feeding directions.