A milk-based product formulated for young, growing horses.
- Nursing foals should have free-choice access from 1-2 weeks of age through 3 months of age. Target consumption is 1 pound per 100 pounds of bodyweight.
- After 3 months of age, transition foal to Tribute Essential K or Tribute Growth.
Features and Benefits
- A milk-based foal feed with whey and dried skim milk, to provide the optimal sources of protein for suckling foals.
- Designed to provide nutrients likely to be lacking in mare’s milk, to allow your foal to reach its genetic potential.
- Provides the optimal balance of essential amino acids for growth and muscle maintenance.
- Supplies essential organic minerals to support normal bone and tissue growth.
- Provides the essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, for healthy skin and haircoat, and support of normal tissue function.
- Higher levels of essential Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium – important antioxidants, effective in reducing damage to body tissues and enhancing your horse’s immunity.
- Contains direct-fed microbials to help populate the foal’s intestinal tract and promote gut health.
- Small pellet size for easy transition to solid food.
- With Equi-Ferm XL® microencapsulated active dry yeast; acts as both a pre-and probiotic, increases total diet digestibility and improves overall gut health.