A pelleted low-starch feed formulated for all classes of mature horses with added Glucosamine Chondroitin Sulfate and Organic Sulfur (MSM).
Features and Benefits
- Now with MSM (Methonylsulfonylmethane) a naturally-occuring organic sulfur source shown to down-regulate inflammatory markers. Supplies 5,000 mg of MSM per day when fed as directed.
- Formulated with MSM to support joint health, range of motion, and respiratory health.
- No corn! No molasses! Keeps the sugar and starch levels low in your horse’s diet.
- Higher fat, highly digestible fiber and lower sugar and starch for calm performances without loss of energy or condition.
- Essential amino acids for muscle maintenance.
- Essential organic minerals support normal bone and tissue maintenance.
- Essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, for the support or normal tissue function and healthy skin and haircoat.
- Higher levels of essential Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium -important antioxidants, effective in reducing damage to body tissues from aging and exercise and enhancing immunity.
- Excellent for hard-keepers and horses requiring less sugar and starch in their diets, like those that are hyperactive or special needs horses, such as those with metabolic conditions such as insulin resistance, laminitis, obesity or tying-up issues.
- With Equi-Ferm XL® microencapsulated active dry yeast; acts as both a pre-and probiotic, increases total diet digestibility and improves overall gut health.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||14.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||8.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||20.0%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min.)||0.8%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Max.)||1.3%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min.)||0.6%|
|Methionine + Cystine (Min.)||0.5%|
|Copper (Cu) (Min.)||65 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn) (Min.)||200 ppm|
|Selenium (Se) (Min.)||0.6 ppm|
|Potassium (K) (Min.)||1.0%|
|Magnesium (Mg) (Min.)||0.35%|
|Manganese (Mn) (Min.)||160 ppm|
|Cobalt (Co) (Min.)||1.3 ppm|
|Iron (Fe) (Min.)||440 ppm|
|Iodine (I) (Min.)||1.1 ppm|
|Salt (NaCl) (Min.)||0.5%|
|Salt (NaCl) (Max.)||1.0%|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||5,500 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||500 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||200 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin C (Min.)||25 mg/lb.|
|Biotin (Min.)||0.7 mg/lb.|
|Thiamine (Min.)||8.5 mg/lb.|
|Riboflavin (Min.)||4.5 mg/lb.|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||2.8%|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||0.3%|
|*Glucosamine HCI (Min.)||1,250 mg/lb.|
|*Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)||440 mg/lb.|
|*Methylsulfonylmethane (Min.)||1,250 mg/lb.|
|Saccharomyces cervisiae (Min.)||350 million CFU/lb.|
|Direct-Fed Microorganisms (Min.)||520 million CFU/lb.|
|(Saccharomyces cervisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilus, Bacillus linchenformis, Bacillus coagulans, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, and Bifidobacterium longum) Cellulase (Aspergillus Oryzae) (Min.)||9.6 Enzyme Units|
|Protease (Aspergillus Oryzae) (Min.)||12 Enzyme Units|
|Lipase (Aspergillus Oryzae0 (Min.)||3.6 Enzyme Units|
|Hemicullulase (Aspergillus Niger) (Min.)||10.8 Enzyme Units|
|Phytase (Trichoderma reesei) (Min.)||55 FTU/lb.|
|*Not recognized as an essential dietary nutrient.|
|-An Enzyme Unit is defined as milligrams of substrate liberated/minute/lb. of feed.|
|-A Phytase Unit (FTU) is defined as the quantity of enzyme which liberates one micromole of inorganic phosphate per minute from sodium phytate at 37°C, 5.5 pH.|
|This feed contains a dry source of cellulase that breaks down cellulose, a dry source of protease that hydrolyzes proteins and increases the digestibility of protein in soybean meal based diets, a dry source of lipase that hydrolyzes triglycerides, a dry source of hemicellulase that breaks down hemicellulose, and a dry source of phytase which hydrolyzes phytate and increases the digestibility of phytin-bound phosphorous.|
Click here for feeding directions.