A high-fat, textured sweet fed formulated for all horses in training, especially young horses (under 3 years of age) and mature horses consuming lower-protein forages (under 10% C.P.).
Features and Benefits
- No corn formula to keep sugar and starch levels low.
- Steam-crimped grains for improved digestion.
- Higher fat, highly digestible fiber and lower sugar and starch for top performances and sustained energy.
- Optimal balance of essential amino acids for muscle maintenance.
- Essential organic minerals replenish body tissue stores depleted during daily activities and exercise.
- Essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, for healthy skin and haircoat, top performances and quick recovery.
- Optimum levels of antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium reduce damage from aging and exercise. Also boosts immunity.
- Excellent for hard-keepers and horses requiring less sugar and starch in their diets, like those that are hyperactive or special needs horses, such as those with metabolic conditions like insulin resistance, laminitis, obesity or tying-up issues.
- With Equi-Ferm XL® microencapsulated active dry yeast; acts as both a pre-and probiotic, increases total diet digestibility and improves overall gut health.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||14.0%|
|Methionine + Cystine (Min.)||0.5%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||10.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||10.0%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min.)||0.8%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Max.)||1.3%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min.)||0.6%|
|Copper (Cu) (Min.)||60 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn) (Min.)||200 ppm|
|Selenium (Se) (Min.)||0.6 ppm|
|Potassium (K) (Min.)||0.9%|
|Magnesium (Mg) (Min.)||0.25%|
|Manganese (Mn) (Min.)||140 ppm|
|Cobalt (Co) (Min.)||2 ppm|
|Iron (Fe) (Min.)||225 ppm|
|Iodine (I) (Max.)||1 ppm|
|Salt (NaCl) (Min.)||1.0%|
|Salt (NaCl) (Max.)||1.5%|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||8,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||1,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||170 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin C (Min.)||14 mg/lb.|
|Biotin (Min.)||4 mg/lb.|
|Thiamine (Min.)||4 mg/lb.|
|Riboflavin (Min.)||1.5 mg/lb.|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||4.85%|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||1.0%|
|Saccharomyces cervisiae (Min.)||435 million CFU/lb.|
|Direct-Fed Microorganisms (Min.)||700 million CFU/lb.|
|(Saccharomyces cervisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilus, Bacillus linchenformis, Bacillus coagulans, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, and Bifidobacterium longum) Cellulase (Aspergillus Oryzae) (Min.)||9.6 Enzyme Units|
|Protease (Aspergillus Oryzae) (Min.)||12 Enzyme Units|
|Lipase (Aspergillus Oryzae0 (Min.)||3.6 Enzyme Units|
|Hemicullulase (Aspergillus Niger) (Min.)||10.8 Enzyme Units|
|Phytase (Trichoderma reesei) (Min.)||55 FTU/lb.|
|*An Enzyme Unit is defined as milligrams of substrate liberated/minute/lb. of feed.|
|*A Phytase Unit (FTU) is defined as the quantity of enzyme which liberates one micromole of inorganic phosphate per minute from sodium phytate at 37°C, 5.5 pH.|
|This feed contains a dry source of cellulase that breaks down cellulose, a dry source of protease that hydrolyzes proteins and increases the digestibility of protein in soybean meal based diets, a dry source of lipase that hydrolyzes triglycerides, a dry source of hemicellulase that breaks down hemicellulose, and a dry source of phytase which hydrolyzes phytate and increases the digestibility of phytin-bound phosphorous.|
Click here for feeding directions.