- A textured horse feed designed for mature horses with added Glucosamine Chondroitin Sulfate and Organic Sulfur (MSM).
- Formerly known as Maturity Textured GC Plus- New Name, Same Great Product.
Features and Benefits
- Now with MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) a naturally-occuring organic sulfur source shown to down-regulate inflammatory markers. Supplies 5,000 mg of MSM per day when fed as directed.
- Formulated with MSM to support joint health, range of motion, and respiratory health.
- No corn formula to keep sugar and starch levels low.
- Less than half the sugar and starch of oats for improved behavior.
- Higher fat and highly digestible fiber for top performances and sustained energy.
- Optimal balance of essential amino acids for muscle maintenance.
- Essential organic minerals support normal tissue maintenance in aging horses.
- Essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, for healthy skin and haircoat, and support of normal tissue function.
- Optimum levels of antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium reduce damage from aging and exercise. Also boosts immunity.
- With Equi-Ferm XL® microencapsulated active dry yeast; acts as both a pre-and probiotic, increases total diet digestibility and improves overall gut health.
Crude Protein (Min.) 14.0% Lysine (Min.) 0.9% Methionine (Min.) 0.3% Methionine & Cystine (Min.) 0.5% Threonine (Min.) 0.6% Crude Fat (Min.) 6.0% Crude Fiber (Max.) 15.0% Calcium (Ca) (Min.) 0.5% Calcium (Ca) (Max.) 1.0% Phosphorus (P) (Min.) 0.4% Potassium (K) (Min.) 0.9% Magnesium (Mg) (Min.) 0.25% Manganese (Mn) (Min.) 120 ppm Zinc (Zn) (Min.) 150 ppm Copper (Cu) (Min.) 60 ppm Selenium (Se) (Min.) 0.6 ppm Cobalt (Co) (Min.) 1 ppm Iron (Fe) (Min.) 230 ppm Iodine (I) (Min.) 1 ppm Salt (NaCl) (Min.) 1.0% Salt (NaCl) (Max.) 1.5% Vitamin A (Min.) 7,000 IU/lb. Vitamin D (Min.) 600 IU/lb. Vitamin E (Min.) 200 IU/lb. Vitamin C (Min.) 120 mg/lb. Biotin (Min.) 0.75 mg/lb. Thiamine (Min.) 7.5 mg/lb. Riboflavin (Min.) 5 mg/lb. Omega 6 fatty acids 2.3% Omega 3 fatty acids 0.2% *Glucosamine HCI (Min.) 1,000 mg/lb. *Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.) 350 mg/lb. *Methylsulfonylmethane (Min.) 1,000 mg/lb. Saccharomyces cervisiae (Min.) 350 million CFU/lb. Direct-Fed Microorganisms (Min.) 520 million CFU/lb. (Saccharomyces cervisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilus, Bacillus linchenformis, Bacillus coagulans, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, and Bifidobacterium longum) Cellulase (Aspergillus Oryzae) (Min.) 9.6 Enzyme Units Protease (Aspergillus Oryzae) (Min.) 12 Enzyme Units Lipase (Aspergillus Oryzae0 (Min.) 3.6 Enzyme Units Hemicullulase (Aspergillus Niger) (Min.) 10.8 Enzyme Units Phytase (Trichoderma reesei) (Min.) 55 FTU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential dietary nutrient. -An Enzyme Unit is defined as milligrams of substrate liberated/minute/lb. of feed. -A Phytase Unit (FTU) is defined as the quantity of enzyme which liberates one micromole of inorganic phosphate per minute from sodium phytate at 37°C, 5.5 pH. This feed contains a dry source of cellulase that breaks down cellulose, a dry source of protease that hydrolyzes proteins and increases the digestibility of protein in soybean meal based diets, a dry source of lipase that hydrolyzes triglycerides, a dry source of hemicellulase that breaks down hemicellulose, and a dry source of phytase which hydrolyzes phytate and increases the digestibility of phytin-bound phosphorous.
Click here for feeding directions.