A higher-fat feed for all types of horses.
- Feed along with a minimum of 1% bodyweight in good quality hay or pasture.
- Mature, Idle Horse – Feed at 0.5% of bodyweight per day along with hay or pasture.
- Performance and Growing Horses – Feed at 1 to 1.5% bodyweight per day.
- Pregnant Mares – Feed at 0.5 to 0.75% of bodyweight per day along with hay or pasture.
- Lactating Mares – First 3 months, feed at 1 to 1.5% bodyweight per day; 4 months to weaning feed at 0.75 to 1% bodyweight per day.
Features and Benefits
- 6% fat for improved performance and body condition with less feed.
- Optimal balance of essential amino acids for growth and muscle maintenance.
- Essential organic minerals support normal bone and tissue growth and maintenance.
- Essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, for healthy skin and haircoat, top performances and quick recovery.
- Optimum levels of antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium reduce damage from aging and exercise. Also boosts immunity.
- Added B-complex vitamin may improve appetite and blood cell counts.
- With Equi-Ferm XL® microencapsulated active dry yeast; acts as both a pre-and probiotic, increases total diet digestibility and improves overall gut health.