A vegetable source, DHA Omega 3 Fatty Acid Supplement for all classes of horses.
- Feed 6 ounces twice per day to a 1,000 to 1,100 pound horse. Adjust amount fed up or down for horses above or below this weight range (i.e. 3 ounces twice per day for 500 pound horse or 8 ounces twice per day for 1,500 pound horse.)
- When starting horses on Natural Remedy, offer 1/3 the target amount, as described above, mixed with the horse’s current feed for the first 3 days, then 2/3 the target amount for another 3 days, then offer the full target amount.
- Reduce the amount of current feed the horse is receiving by above amounts if needed to maintain desired body condition.
- For maximum effect on stallion fertility, begin feeding Natural Remedy 60 days prior to and during the breeding season.
Features and Benefits
- Research in horses has shown DHA and omega 3 fatty acids may effectively:
- -Improve fertility in stallions, especially for shipped semen
- -Reduce allergic inflammation
- -Alleviate inflammation and joint pain
- -Decrease post-exercise inflammation and heart rate during exercise
- -Enhance immunity
- -Improve heart and respiratory function
- -Positively affect trainability
- The source of DHA in Tribute’s Natural Remedy is:
- -Fish-free source of DHA naturally free of ocean-borne contaminants
- -Algae grown in cGMP (current good manufacturing practice), AIB superior, FDA-inspected facilities